We are at the following events in the next month or so -
- Markets Rock - Sunday 26th August Dene Park Hull 1pm -6pm - a day full of the best of Hulls market traders and stall holders with an array of awesome local produce and products all in one fabulous venue!! Free entry for the day and free parking
- Trinity Open Market - Friday 31st August 10am - 4pm - 18 creative and specialised stalls on Trinity Square in the Old Town. Just for those who like something a little different!.
- The Hull Vintage Fair - Saturday 1st September Hull City Hall 12pm - 5pm- The Hull Vintage Fair is back! and this time for a big Summer special! Make room in your wardrobes because we're bringing 50 vintage traders to fit you out in some new Autumn attire from the 1940s-1980s.
- Asylum Steampunk Convivial - 6th -9th September Lincoln - One of the biggest steampunk events in the World it benefits from the backdrop of the beautiful and historic City of Lincoln
- Humber Street Market - Sunday 16th September 11am - 4pm - More than just a place to shop...Humber street market is a vibrant place to eat, drink and enjoy live music. Alongside antiques, fashion, food and furnishing you'll be able to wander around the newly opened galleries and studios whilst enjoying a relaxing afternoon refreshment.
- Nest Pop Up Shop - we will have a selection of our unique hand made jewellery at Nest Pop Up shop in the Mana Tree on Newland Avenue Hull - Not long now until nest Pop Up Shop The Mana Tree on Newland Ave, opening Thursday 23rd August at 10am -6pm. Really excited about opening day so come and get some one off unique and gorgeous pieces for your home, yourself or someone u love.
We also have lots more fab events coming up but I will tell you about them another day! don't want to overload you with excitement!
Well that's it folks for now please tell all your friends about these great events or even better bring them along with you!
Don't forget to like our Facebook page to be kept up to date with news and Vintique happenings